WORLD SMALLEST ICP
The MICAP- OES 1000 plasma operates on 98% Nitrogen; this instrument does not require argon during operation. Utilizing state of the art embedded electronics, commercial grade microwave instrumentation, custom-built optics, this instrument delivers performance, reliability, and throughput.
Our product is certified by analytical chemists and has unparalleled plasma characteristics that also meets the most stringent operating requirements.
MICAP – OES 1000 key benefits:
• PORTABILITY AND SMALL FOOTPRINT
Weighing 34kg (19kg plasma source and
15kg spectrometer module), [33×45 com]
allows sufficient space for an autosampler
and associated chemistry needs.
• BETTER SAFETY AND LOGISTICS
No chiller or argon needed for operation.
• OPERATING COST SAVINGS
Minimizes annual operating costs based on
Nitrogen consumption and infrastructure.
• BROAD SAMPLE TOLERANCE
Plasma can handle a broad array of samples,
Including high amounts of total dissolved solids
• ELECTRICAL OUTLET COMPATIBILITY
110V ‑ 220V draws less than 2kW of power.
It can also run on a portable generator.
MICAP-OES 1000 is a compact mobile ICP capable of traditional ICP-OES analysis without the constraints of expensive fixed-based laboratory overhead. Wavelength coverage from 193-625nm provides simultaneous multi-elemental analysis for most of the periodic table encompassing applications from metallurgy to environmental to petroleum applications. The 120 V power requirements together with nitrogen operation provides complete portable capabilities limited by only electricity and nitrogen.
STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY IN MICAP-OES 1000
Our proprietary technology called Cerawave™ replaces the traditional 3 ring water cooling coil.
The Cerawave ring activated at higher frequencies results in the Microwave Inductively Coupled Atmospheric Pressure (MICAP).
Key notable performance metrics:
- Carries 300 amperes of current
- No water cooling or air cooling
- Q greater than 10,000
- Highly focused RF energy
- Software integrated, controlled, and automated sample introduction.
- Multi-session and sample management.
WORLD-CLASS FAST FULL SPECTRUM ACQUISITION
- Modular and UV Fiber optical coupled small footprint (30cm x 36).
- Fast full spectrum acquisition between 192nm – 625nm.
- 8pm resolution at 193.5nm and 8pm resolution at 253nm.
- Custom optics to maximize optical performance.
- Standard glassware such as 20mm quartz torches, cyclonic chambers, and nebulizers are positioned for quick adoption and facilitates